Sunday, January 25, 2009

A new day of the week

This morning I went to brunch at the caf with Matt and Rachel. It was pretty tasty and I learned about an APO event that I think I will go to.

Then I went over to the Collegian office. I just wanted to help them get on their feet for the first issue of the semester. I'll be back later I suppose. It's nice to know that I don't have to be there all day on Sunday. It's like gaining a whole new day in the week!

I just finished doing level 1 of 30 Day Shred, the DVD Adrienne got me for Christmas. It kicked my butt again, but not as hard as the first time. I think I will go for level 2 next time.

I think I'm going to make a hair appointment this week. My hair is getting a little long for my liking. I'll probably dye it again, but first I need to find the hair color.

Well, I'm off to watch Battlestar Galactica again. I'm rewatching the whole show before I start watching the new episodes, so please don't give me spoilers from the last couple of weeks if you have already seen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment