Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ETA: 3.5 hours

I've got a visitor arriving at 6:30, and yet I'm still awake. Oh well.

I'm on a pretty severe musical binge, and there's no purging in sight. Here are my most recent views, in reverse chronological order:
  • Once Upon a Mattress
  • Annie Get Your Gun
  • Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella
  • Into The Woods
  • Cats
  • Man of La Mancha
  • 1776
  • Mamma Mia!
  • Flower Drum Song
And on the queue to watch next (in no particular order)
  • Kiss Me, Kate
  • Camelot
  • Annie
  • Barnum
  • Xanadu
  • Oliver!
  • Cannibal! The Musical
  • Bye Bye Birdie
  • Hello, Dolly!
Lordy, there are a lot of exclamation points in the titles of musicals!

On a related note, my theme house is putting on a musical event jointly with the Music Manor. I didn't have much input in the movie selection, so it ends up that we're showing one film I don't want to see, one that I've seen and don't care to see again, and one that I own. Here's the poster, because I like to show off my own work, even when it's not very good.


I've got a nasty schedule coming up:
  • Monday: Advanced Geometry exam, or "Are these cevians concurrent? Is this transformation affine? What does this shape look like after applying t?"
  • Tuesday: Computer Architecture exam, or "Wait, what's Tomasulo's algorithm?"
  • Wednesday: Writing for the Professions presentation, or "These people have actually been at this university for three years and they still can't write?"
  • Thursday: Microeconomics exam, or "This stuff made so much sense during lecture!"
  • Friday: a long nap, BSG, and maybe some chocolate
I leave you with a story of a pink dolphin. Can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment